Thursday, June 25, 2009

Facing me, real tv!



So, we took a travel/vacation to Maryland, for Brokn.Englsh to perform at a college, and to also happen upon a few sales of the "Push the Button" t-shirt, and after the agony of the heat and distribution, a product of passion was exuded.

Sidebar:I was out of character on this trip, lol. From working my some odd 50 hours at Banana Republic(as a seller), coupled with whatever venues i was performing in, I also had to do the graphical work for the company, which was usually down at the owl hours, as i like to call them. And, with our venture to the University of Maryland(where i also had the chance to go up on stage), I decided subconsciously to let loose before and after said events.End

Lmao. Hilarious outcome! My colleague and I only go head-to-head in such a manner about once or twice a year. It's all love.

"It's more than a business, it's a partnership."™

No comments:

Post a Comment